No Exit

No Exit

Monday, June 2, 2008

Hey everybody!
I'm Heather as you all know and I have a strong, fiery passion for Humanities.
I kinda swim all the time and I have no life, my favorite stroke is the butterfly and yeah thats pretty much all I do with myself after school besides doing english homework of course!
I love my friends and they mean the world to me =]
I enjoy long walks along the beach and stargazing and my favorite show is gossip girl xoxo H
A favorite quote of mine is "in the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay, it's not the end"
Another amazing quote is "let your conscience be your guide" by the ever famous Jiminey Cricket thats a shoutout to you Kasey Quinlan...and that wierd girl Katie Lamark who doesn't wear sweatpants..ever
Ms. Giggie + Humanities class + Hell Unit = BEST TIME EVERRRR

1 comment:

Lucy said...

oh em gee heather this is my first blog comment, and its to you! i'm glad ur a fan of the butterfly stroke